Pearl Retinol Face Capsules are an anti-aging face serum that will restore the vibrancy and healthy look in your skin.
These Perles Magiques will repair your skin and it help you fight those signs of ageing diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
Working from within, these face capsules will also protect your skin from free radicals and UV light.
Checkout the ingredients list and their properties to find out all the amazing benefits of this face capsules for your skin!
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, particularly in regard to protecting skin cells from UV-induced damage.
- It promotes collagen production to reduce fine lines, and has the potential to thicken the dermis.
- Vitamin C causes an anti-inflammatory response in the skin, preventing redness and inflammation even after sun exposure.
- It has a positive effect on reducing hyperpigmentation at levels of 5% and above.
- Vitamin C improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin by strengthening skin's ability to repair.
Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter:
Shea Butter provides an intense hydration and nutrition to skin. It is also a cell regenerator as it activates the production of collagen and therefore it smoothness fine lines and wrinkles and it diminishes scars.
On the other hand it has soothing and anti-irritation effect, as well as anti-inflammatory properties. It calms and protects sunburn.
It comes from the essential oil of the chamomile flower.
It protects skin from damage caused by free radicals and it is also ideal for restoring the skin's sense of well-being. In addition, it is very effective to combat or avoid irritation and redness and has softening properties.
It has a high desensitizing and calming power, and therefore it is very suitable for treating sensitive skin.
It is a highly refined plant lipid with a molecular structure very similar to skin lipids. Due to its great natural affinity with the skin, this light lipid is easily absorbed without leaving a greasy residue. An effective emollient, squalane is used to help protect the skin barrier and retain hydration, which will help us achieve smoother and softer skin.
- Helps promote collagen synthesis.
- Improves skin texture.
- Increases skin hydration.
- It is the best active principle to reverse photoaging.
- Close the pore.
- Regulates the oil production in skin.
- It promotes cell renewal.
- It has an antioxidant effect because it prevents the decrease of the SOD enzyme during oxidative stress.
- Prevents hyperkeratinization.
- Improves fine and deep wrinkles.
The powerful antioxidant effect of Vitamin E is manifested in multiple benefits for the skin such as anti-aging effect, reduction of sun damage, fighting the effects of free radicals and preventing skin aging by improving the appearance of the skin.