Heart Eye Serum Capsule
Heart Eye Serum Capsule
Capable to penetrate the dermis where it can protect against collagen and elastin depletion from free radicals caused by UV damage. It is able to aid in the production of collagen and elastin while reducing the effects of fine lines and wrinkles caused by a lack of protein in the skin. It is capable of retaining large amounts of water, delivering moisture to the skin and retaining it, allowing for smoother skin with longer lasting hydration. Can restore dry skin by replenishing moisture.
Ideal for all skin types as it does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin.
Oligopeptide-1 and 2:
It is the Human Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF, as its acronym in English) indicated in the colon bacillus produced by bioengineered technology. It is composed of 53 amino acids with a molecular with 6,200 Daltons. EGF is one of the most important growth factors in the human body, it can accelerate the growth of epidermal cells, nerve cells, and epithelial cells in organ tissues. EGF is an important ingredient in cosmetics for anti-wrinkle and anti-aging purposes.
Pelargonium Graveole Flower Oil:
Geranium essential oil offers multiple health benefits -mainly that of our body and our skin- that can be attributed to its excellent properties as a cleanser, astringent, tonic, and for the prevention and treatment of wrinkles. The various studies that support these properties and its natural origin, have made geranium essential oil one of the leading ingredients for skin treatment.
The main components that geranium essential oil contains are: citronellol (used as an antiseptic and antibacterial), geraniol (antioxidant and soothing), nerol, citronellyl formate, isomenthone and linalool. This composition makes it a perfect ally for skin care as it is:
- ANTIBACTERIAL: Prevents infections as it inhibits microbial growth and disinfects wounds. In turn, it can help combat acne production on the skin and alleviate the effects produced by it, such as redness, pain and inflammation.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Provides quick and effective relief from inflammation, whether internal or external, helping to reduce irritation and pain. It is usually recommended to reduce inflammation associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- ANTIOXIDANT: Nourishes the skin, promotes cell regeneration, being suitable to prevent natural aging of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles.
- ASTRINGENT: Regulates the production and fat content of the skin thanks to its direct action on the sebaceous glands. This is a very relevant property, since it notably increases the smoothness of the skin, improving its health, flexibility and resistance.
- FIRMING: Especially suitable for mature skin with stretch marks, enhancing this ability when complemented with various ingredients that seek this same purpose.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil:
The oil from the pulp of sea buckthorn is obtained from the berries. It is very compatible with the skin and is particularly well absorbed. Thanks to its high proportion of carotenoids, it has regenerative, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is especially suitable for mature skin as it stimulates the formation of cells and their metabolic processes. Skin with neurodermatitis also benefits from its healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
It can cause coloration so only a few drops of this oil should be used. This oil is often contaminated, so the use of certified organic sea buckthorn oil is recommended.
- Regenerates and activates cells
- Helps wound healing and is anti-inflammatory
- Strong antioxidant, ideal for mature skin
- Fast absorbing
Tocopherol (vitamin E):
It has a powerful anti-aging effect on the skin. It is a perfect ally to treat blemishes on the face caused by the passage of time.
It protects your skin against UVB rays, pollution and external agents that damage the skin.
It has many positive effects to prevent and treat acne, as well as possible flaking or blemishes on the skin.
It is highly recommended to use it on scars and burns.