Intense regenerating cream with a powerful moisturizing action. Contains marine collagen that enhances flexibility, elasticity and tone. It recovers the luminosity of the skin and it is very useful in the treatment of sensitive and / or dry skin. It softens the skin, giving it a silky touch.
How to apply it
Apply it in small amounts on the clean face, massage until it is completely absorbed.
Use it daily for optimal results. Topical use.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Vitamin A: Essential for the normal maintenance of epithelial cells, being an excellent skin conditioner. Its deficiency causes dryness and thickening of the stratum corneum with keratinization of the connective tissue.
- Virgin Argan Bio Oil: is popular for its cosmetic, medicinal and nutritional properties. The effects of this oil are immeasurable in the treatment of aging of the skin, hydration of dry skin and fight against acne. This is why the Argan oil is known as the "Liquid Gold".
- Marine Collagen: Natural product obtained by the enzymatic hydrolysis of materials rich in collagen. Its main purpose is to renew the connective tissues, reinforcing the capacity of hydration and water retention inside the cells, which provides a good condition to the epidermis.
- Vegetable Tensor: Protein hydrolyzate obtained by extraction of germinated wheat seeds of organic cultivation. It consists of protein fractions whose amino acid content shows high concentrations of proline, serine, leucine, phenylalanine, glutamic acid and aspartic acid.
- MSM (Marine sulfur compound): is used to treat a wide variety of health issues. When used in topical applications it is ideal for repairing damaged skin. It is also very useful for the treatment of irritated and / or dry skin. The sulfur present in MSM is also beneficial for the synthesis of collagen, promoting the flexibility of collagen fibers that normally decreases as the skin ages. These properties make MSM an ideal ingredient in formulas designed for dry and damaged skin, as well as anti-aging products created to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Dimethyl sulphone is widely accepted as a safe, non-toxic ingredient in skin care products.
- Arginine: It is an amino acid with the structure characterized by a guanidino group that shows a very strong basicity within amino acids. It is widely used as an active ingredient that make use of its moisturizing, regenerating and activating properties.
- Soy Lecithin: It is a substance extracted from soy. It is a complex of phospholipids with a high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid (58%) and, to a lesser extent, linolenic acid (7%). It is a complex combination of diglycerides of fatty acids attached to the choline ester of phosphoric acid. Its function, among others: Antistatic, emollient, emulsifier and skin conditioner providing softness to all skin types.
- Lantoin: Derived from Urea, this molecule facilitates cell regeneration. It facilitates a rapid epithelization (regeneration of the skin) due to the fact that it favors cell proliferation in areas of the skin that are superficially damaged or subjected to great wear or inclement weather. It favors in this way the disappearance of the irritative states of the skin, roughness, cracks and other unsightly manifestations. Allantoin makes the intact skin of the face and body smooth, smooth and healthy.
- Vitamin E: Biological antioxidant. It protects the membranes of the cells and the life of the red blood cells. Preserves vitamin A and essential fatty acids from oxidation. It acts by interacting with free radicals. Being liposoluble, it accumulates in membrane phospholipids and acts in the hydrophobic phase.
- Natural preservative: 100% "Natural-based" preservative whose active ingredient is an exclusive antimicrobial derived from natural substances. Used as an excellent alternative to traditional preservatives, it is especially indicated for use in facial, body and hair care products.
- Coenzyme Q10: Increases longevity by slowing down the aging process. That's because of its antioxidant power that neutralizes free radicals. Its antioxidant action is similar to that of vitamin E and K since it inhibits the cellular destruction caused by free radicals by neutralizing them by means of oxygenation reactions.
- Hyaluronic acid: has the ability to retain water in a percentage equivalent to thousands of times its weight. That is why it is used for moisturizing the epidermis since it reconstitutes the fibers that support the skin's tissues.
It also stimulates the production of collagen, which multiplies and prolongs the rejuvenating result.
- Optical effect microspheres: Optically reduces fine lines and fine lines and softens the surface of the skin giving it a silky touch. They are silica spheres coated with Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides. The coating of the spheres results in a product with a refractive index similar to that of the skin, which translates into a filling effect that is practically invisible when applied to the skin.
- Glycerin: active moisturizer and humectant of 100% vegetable origin.
- Anti-aging, firming and regenerating treatments for heavily damaged skin.
- Daily cream with sunscreen.
- Facial Hygiene, as a final cream.
THIS MOISTURISER IS PERFECT IF YOU HAVE DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN AND/OR IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HIGH QUALITY ANTI-AGING CREAM.
WOMEN FROM 20 TO 35 YEARS OLD
- Sensitive Skin: use it once a day
- Dry Skin: use it once a day
- Normal Skin Type: use it a night time
- Combination Skin Type: use it just in the sensitive or dry areas.
- Oily Skin Type: not recommended.
WOMEN FROM 35 YEARS OLD