Description and Properties
Hyaluronic Acid Serum 90% concentrated, is a potent retardant of aging, sensor of
free radicals, with great anti-wrinkle effect thanks to its extraordinary hydrophilic properties, which they provide a hydrated medium between the cells, and protect them against abrasion and friction.
How to apply
Apply the serum throughout the face area, extending it gently. Topical use.
- Organic Silicon: Silicon is a constituent trace element of the cutaneous connective tissue and joint tissue, in which a progressive decrease in its concentration with age is observed. Organic Silicon is able to replace this loss and therefore help to restructure the connective tissue decreasing the effects of aging, presenting an anti-inflammatory and calming activity that protects the membranes of the cells avoiding the appearance of the characteristic signs of inflammation.
- Hyaluronic acid: Biological polysaccharide (glycosaminoglycan) distributed in the extracellular matrix of most tissues. Thanks to its extraordinary hydrophilic properties, it provides a hydrated medium between the cells, and protects them against abrasion and friction. Therefore, its anti-wrinkle, free radical scavenger and aging retardant effect is very powerful. It is elaborated by means of a biotechnological process of bacterial fermentation, extracted, purified, precipitated and dried in order to extend its vital duration in the tissue. Hyaluronic acid has the ability to retain water in a percentage equivalent to thousands of times its weight. That is why it is used for moisturizing the epidermis since it reconstitutes the fibers that support the skin's tissues. It also stimulates the production of collagen, which multiplies and prolongs the rejuvenating result. Its use stands out in the filling effect that it provokes in the areas where it is applied and in the cutaneous marks, although it is also administered to reduce the scars of severe acne and other skin problems.
- Soy Protein: Proteins extracted from soy, the enzymes used are of vegetable origin and bio-stimulins provide a purified extract of Aloe vera. It improves the respiration of tissues, favoring gaseous exchanges and stimulating the conjunctive tissue's capitalization. Promotes hair growth giving it a biological revitalization. It constitutes a means of cellular nutrition, by the composition in peptides and amino acids, especially those of sulfur type, easily assimilated for the formation of the keratin bridges, therefore, it reinforces and nourishes the tissue and redensifies the internal structure of the epidermis.
- Free Anti-Radical Treatments
- Anti-Age Treatments
- Moisturizing Treatments
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatments
- Virtual Facial Mesotherapy
- Facial Hygiene, as a serum before the final cream.
THIS SERUM IS PERFECT FOR ALL TYPE OF SKINS.
IT IS PERFECT FOR DRY AND/OR SENSITIVE SKIN AS IT HELPS TO HYDRATATE YOUR SKIN DEEPLY THANKS TO ITS HIGH PERCENTAGE OF HYALURONIC ACID, 90%, ALL YOUR BREAKS OUT WILL SOON DISAPPEAR.
IT IS PERFECT IF YOU HAVE OILY AND/OR COMBINED SKIN AS IT WILL HYDRATATE YOUR SKIN WITHOUT MAKING IT GREASY.
IT IS PERFECT IF YOUR LOOKING FOR AN ANTI-AGING SERUM TO APPLY BEFORE YOUR CREAM AS ITS HIGH PERCENTAGE OF HYALURONIC ACID, 90%, WILL HELP TO COMBAT AND REDUCE THOSE SIGNS AND EXPRESSION MARKS.
WOMEN FROM 20 TO 35 YEARS OLD
- Sensitive Skin: use it in the morning and at night time.
- Dry Skin: use it in the morning and at night time before applying the cream.
- Normal Skin Type: use it in the morning and at night time, if you use cream at night time you won’t need to apply the serum before.
- Combination Skin Type: use it in the morning and at night time.
- Oily Skin Type: use it in the morning and at night time.
WOMEN FROM 35 YEARS OLD
- Sensitive Skin: use it in the morning and at night time before applying your cream.
- Dry Skin: use it in the morning and at night time before applying your cream.
- Normal Skin Type: use it in the morning and/or night time before applying your cream.
- Combination Skin Type: use it in the morning and/or at night time before applying your cream.
- Oily Skin Type: use it in the morning, and at night time before applying your cream.